TASA at Athey Creek
(Teacher and Staff Appreciation Luncheons)
TASA is a great tradition here at Athey Creek Middle School. It is a once a month appreciation program, from October through May. Athey Creek families provide a luncheon for the teachers and staff in the Athey staff lounge. Each month has a fun theme (see below for 2018-19 dates and themes). The teachers and staff look forward to these luncheons, it’s a super fun and easy way to volunteer for the school.
TASA dates for 2018-19:
- October 10, 2018 (Evening): Picnic BBQ/Burger Bar
- November 7, 2018: Harvest Dinner
- December 12, 2018: Holiday Appetizers
- January 9, 2019: New Year’s Brunch
- February 13, 2019: Al Fresco Vegetarian Lunch
- March 13, 2019: Dine Around the World
- April 10, 2019: Spring Soup/Salads
- May 8, 2019: Taco Bar
During each luncheon volunteers donate food, set-up buffet, decorate, keep the buffet stocked, and dishes washed. We appreciate all the volunteers time and talents in making this a fantastic year of TASA luncheons.